ABR Houston performs all types of maintenance work specifically for your German vehicle.
Maintenance options are tailored to your individual requirements and are delivered far better and more efficiently than your local dealership.
A few things to remember about maintenance that we want to remind you about.
- It's the most effective, easiest way to make sure your vehicle stays in it's best shape.
- Your vehicle is probably the second most expensive purchase, other than your house!
- You depend on it to be there any time, and when it breaks- well, we get that life can be stressful.
- We have direct experience (and lots of stories) of how missed and/or ignored maintenance caused painfully expensive repairs
- We're professionals. We know these cars inside and out. If we suggest a maintenance service, we promise you it's for you and your vehicle's best interest.
- We're a Carfax reporting shop. It's much easier to sell a car that shows it's been properly maintained and service.
When your vehicle is out of warranty, the dealership will use less quality oil and after-market filters. It's crazy thinking the dealership would do this, but it's true! We never cut corners and attempt to charge you the same price! We use BMW approved LL-01, LL-04 or LL14FE+ premium synthetic oils and OEM filters on all of our maintenance procedures.
If you do not schedule maintenance for your vehicle, your vehicle will do it for you- WHEN IT BREAKS DOWN!
Examples of common maintenance procedures that we perform regularly:
- Walnut Blasting
- Oil Services
- Air Filters
- Brake Jobs
- Fluid Flushes
- Oil Analysis Reports
- And Much More….